wtorek, 26 kwietnia 2016

Magical projects

Hi everyone,
Do you remember my last month post? All about magicals?
I am mentioning this because todays projects are directly connected with my last month techniques.
If you didn't see it (video included) please click here.


I created two project using backgrounds from my previous post.
Last time I promised you video... but unfortunatelly I must have deleted them accidently.
At least I have my finished projects which I am super happy to share today.






You can see that both backgrounds were created with magicals. I love this technique as it's easy and fun. You can use this to any project you wish. I hope you will grab your magicals and do some art!

You can buy magicals HERE :) 

Love, Marta xx

3 komentarze:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant tag and card! Beautiful background!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love them both. I always enjoy stopping by to see what you have been up to. Sending a hug.

    OdpowiedzUsuń