piątek, 12 grudnia 2014

Goodbye ScrapFX - my last mixed media pieces / Pozegnanie ze ScrapFX tekturkami

Hello everyone,
I am coming back to you with some news. My creative journey with ScrapFX australian chipboard manufacturer has come to an end.
I have enjoyed this company, their chipboards, stamps and stencils very much.
I created lots mixed media works which their prodcuts and I must say it was lot of fun.
As my last projects I created small mixed media canvas and journal page.

Witajcie,
Powracam do Was z pewnymi wiadomosciami. Moja tworcza podro zwiazana z australijska firma tekturek ScrapFX dobiegla konca.
Musze przyznac, ze praca z wycinankami, maskami i stemplami byla przednia.
Powstalo wiele mediowych prac, ktore bardzo lubie.
Jako moje ostatnie projekty stworzylam mini mediowy bletram oraz kartke z dziennika.

Mini mixed media canvas... with chipboards and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


Mixed media journal page... with chipboards and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


Here you will find more details about the materials etc.
Po wiece zapraszam tutaj ;)

Sometimes we need to make choices which are not totally depending from us...
Thank you for the wonderful time.........

Love, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. These are wonderful Marta, always love your creations.. all the best to you.. and I hope you are ok...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi dear Marta, I hope everything is o.k. with you?!
    Very stunning artwork again, love the journal page, looks so great!
    Have a nice weekend <3
    xxxEvelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń