czwartek, 10 lipca 2014

'Journey' mixed media layout + VIDEO tutorial / 'Podroz' scrap oraz FILMIK kurs

'Journey' mixed media layout + VIDEO tutorial / 'Podroz' scrap oraz FILMIK kurs

Hey / Witajcie

Today I would love to share with you my new layout.
Dzis chcialabym podzielic sie z Wami moim najnowszym scrapem.

It's project created for 'art sake' for joy of creating. I was inspired by wonderful Finnabair. In scrapbooking world everyone know who is this talented lady.
If you never heard of her please visit her blog here ;)
Projekt ten powstal z potrzeby tworzenia. Zainspirowana zostalam wspaniala artystka Finnabair.
W scrapbookingowym swiecie nie ma osoby, ktora nie znalaby tej utalentowanej artystki.
Jesli jednak nigdy nie slyszeliscie o Finn zapraszam na jej bloga o tu ;)


I decided to share with you my creative process and I recorded a movie on YouTube. I hope you will enjoy it ;)
Postanowilam, ze podziele sie z Wami moim tworczym procesem i nagralam filmik na YouTube. Milego ogladania ;)






I hope you have enjoyed this video.
Mam nadzieje, ze podobal sie Wam filmik.
I am sending you lots creative hugs,

Marta x

5 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous layout! love the video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I simply love this layout and the video was so cool. I love to watch you work. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Piękne rzeczy tworzysz :) jestem pod ogromnym wrażeniem, po spacerze na Twoim blogu :)Pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow....such a stunning page Marta! I love those soft colours on the edges.....they remind me of African sunsets...! The photo is just precious and one's eye is really drawn to her, such a clever design! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Gorgeous page!!!! beautiful pic....fantastic video, too! hugs!!!xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń